TRU-SPEC 24-7 Ascent Pants 1019
CUTTING EDGE DESIGN WITH SUPERIOR COMFORT
1019. Khaki, Black, Navy
These pants are designed to be the next step in the evolution of the tactical pant from the fabric to the design. Cutting edge mechanical stretch 6.5oz. polyester cotton micro rip-stop fabric with a mechanical stretch that creates superior comfort and amazing ease of movement. Treated with durable water-resistant coating this fabric is stain and fade resistant creating superior soil and moisture protection.;
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- TRU-SPEC® PRYM snap with YKK® brass zipper
- 2" wide belt loops
- Gusseted crotch
- Reinforced 2½" wide front knife/flashlight utility pocket
- Badge holder on the front loop that can be used as a small concealed pocket
- Inset pleated side cargo pockets with flaps
- Easy access DropN pocket measuring 4" wide by 6.5" deep behind each cargo pocket that accommodates most cell phones
- Internal knee pockets for optional knee pads (sold separately)
- Inset rear pockets with flaps
28-44 with 30", 32" or 34" inseam
28 - 54 with unhemmed (37") inseam
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To ensure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The properties of the mechanical stretch material causes a more relaxed drape resulting in the inseam to run about 1-inch longer than our other 24-7 Series® pants.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.