Belleville Men's Tactical Research 7" Ultralight Tactical Side-Zip Waterproof Boots TR1040ZWP
Men's Tactical Research 7" Ultralight Tactical Side-Zip Waterproof Boots
Item #: TR1040ZWP
An ultralight tactical boot featuring a regulation-friendly polishable leather toe and water/bloodborne pathogen proof membrane, the 10-40 Series is engineered to provide maximum comfort and support without the weight of standard duty boots. At the core of the new series is the PTO orthotic footbed; a proprietary, loadbearing removable insert that uniquely combines the benefits of shock absorbing foam with superior arch support. The 10-40 Series is the new benchmark for light, fast, engineered tactical boots.
Features of Men's Tactical Research 7" Ultralight Tactical Side-Zip Waterproof Boots
- Height: 7"
- Upper: Full grain leather and air mesh with polishable leather toe
- Midsole: Shock absorbing EVA
- Outsole: Dual density nitrile rubber that is non-marking, slip-resistant, and oil resistant Insole: PTO (Power Take Off) removable, load-bearing orthotic footbed
- Water / bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- Polyurethane-coated, water resistant YKK side zipper
- Molded TPU heel stabilizer
- Athletic-style "ghilly" lacing system
- Highly breathable mesh side panels
- Moister wicking lining